HYBRID | FULL TIME | STARTING IN JUNE
We are seeking an enthusiastic intern to join our Talent Team. We’re looking for someone who is creative, social media savvy and has a genuine interest in Digital Talent and Brand partnerships. On this placement you will gain first hand experience in the world of influencer marketing, You’ll be working closely on exciting projects with the top black influencers and forward-thinking brands. If you are a team player who displays a positive, professional attitude at all times and knows the influencer world, then you are the person we are looking for.
● Research and daily monitoring of the industry to remain knowledgable on topics, trends, talent and new product release opportunities.
● Keeping up to date the network database & ensuring all details are current and accessible for all teams.
● Helping to develop content ideas and write and curate content.
● Participating in brainstorming sessions and minute taking.
● Support across all teams to assist on events if/when required.
● Liaising with the marketing team to create and coordinate marketing strategies that work across different channels.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
● Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
● Strong work ethic and professional demeanor, particularly around talent and clients.
● Genuine passion and understanding of influencer trends and content creation.
● Strong organisational skills, ability to multitask and work to deadlines.
● In depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry.
● You will gain hands-on experience working on some of the UK’s biggest labels and upcoming talent.
● You will have the opportunity to network and begin building your own network within the industry.
● Although internships are unpaid, food and travel expenses will be covered.