NON REMOTE | FULL TIME | STARTING IN JUNE
We are looking for an Intern to join our Entertainment Team who is creative, social media savvy and has a huge passion for music and all forms of entertainment. On this placement you will gain an insight into the world of Entertainment, working closely on projects within both the music industry and events industry - from Influencer content for Artist Campaigns to pitching collaborations between talent and your favourite brands.
● Support all team members across the Entertainment division reporting directly to the PR Manager.
● Research current trends, upcoming artist releases and activations within the industry.
● Daily monitoring of industry news and identifying new business opportunities with brands and artists.
● Update and maintain vendor lists and resource databases.
● Assist with collation of notes from meetings.
● Support across Entertainment and Music events.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
● A genuine passion for music.
● Strong work ethic and professional demeanour, particularly around talent.
● Strong understanding of influencer trends and content creation.
● Strong organisation skills and ability to multi-task
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Well organised, with excellent attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines.
● You will gain hands-on experience working on some of the UK’s biggest labels and upcoming talent.
● You will have the opportunity to network and begin building your own network within the industry.